Imagine snorkelling and flicking an ice-hockey puck along the bottom of a swimming pool, to your team mates, in order to score a goal at the other end - that is the game of "Octopush", or Underwater Hockey.
Opposing players could be in front, or either side of you, or about to steal the puck from you from above.
Can you hold your breath long enough?
- Come and try it, have fun and improve your fitness too!
- We meet every Monday, 8:30pm start (in the water) for one hour session
- at Tewkesbury Leisure Centre, Gloucester Road, Tewkesbury, GL20 5TT
- then retire to the nearby pub afterwards.
- Bring your own snorkelling kit, or borrow some from the club.
- Old and new players welcome!
- The club is also known as the Cheltenham Congers.